IV Infusion Therapy
IV therapy has rocketed in popularity among professional athletes, CEO’s, and those looking for a quick and effective way to replenish their body. You may have seen instagram photos of celebrities like Chrissy Teigen or Cara Delevingne receiving treatments and wondered exactly what the benefits of this therapy might be. In this article, we’ll take a look at what makes IV infusion therapy so effective, how it works, and the many ways it can be used to help patients of all kinds.
What Makes IV Infusion Therapy So Effective?
When vitamins and nutrients (or even medications) are administered through an IV they are more effective than when they are consumed as a liquid or pill. When we ingest food or vitamins, these essential nutrients must first pass through the digestive system and get broken down before they can be transported to the cells that need them. The human body is only able to utilize about ~50% of nutrients that are consumed orally.
In contrast, IV therapy delivers vitamins and minerals directly into the bloodstream, so 100% of the ingredients are immediately bioavailable. By eliminating the time it takes for nutrients to travel through the digestive tract, IV infusion therapy replenishes the body faster and much more effectively.
What Are the Benefits of IV Therapy?
At Aspire Regenerative we offer a range of IV therapies designed to help boost the immune system, support bone health, enhance cognitive function, and much more. IV therapy is administered in one of two ways, either via an IV syringe push (which is faster) or via an IV saline bag drip. Patients are seated comfortably in a reclining sofa chair for the duration of treatment and are able to read, listen to music, talk on their phone, and even work on their laptop or tablet.
Treatments are customized to each individual patient and our IV infusion therapy offerings include:
Aspire Regenerative IV Therapy Menu
- Aspire Cold and Flu Remedy - This IV nutritional therapy treatment enhances the immune system, helps shorten recovery times if you’re already feeling under the weather, and is a great preventative for keeping flu and cold season at bay. Key ingredients include Zinc, Vitamin C, and Glutathione.
- Aspire Jet Lag Relief - This IV nutritional therapy is tailored to strengthen the immune system, boost energy levels, and keep you hydrated, so you can maintain peak function even through changing time zones. Whether you’re a frequent flyer or planning a big vacation, this IV therapy can help you make the most of your trip. Key ingredients include B12 and Vitamin C.
- Aspire Fitness - Our unique fitness IV is designed to supply muscles with the nutrients they need to recover quickly and efficiently after a workout. This IV therapy can be used before or after training sessions and works well as part of a regular fitness routine. Key ingredients include Magnesium and NAD+.
- Aspire Sleep Easy - This IV therapy is designed to enhance the body’s ability to manufacture sleep. Key ingredients include Magnesium and various nutrients proven to relax the mind and body.
- Aspire to a Better Mood - Seeking stress relief? This mood boosting IV therapy combines calming nutrients, precursors to serotonin, as well as Methylfolate to alleviate stress and improve overall mood.
- Aspire Brain-Booster - This cognition boosting IV enhances concentration, improves processing speed, and hones mental clarity. Key ingredients include B Vitamins and coenzyme NAD+ which are fuel for the brain.
- Aspire Energy Boost - This IV infusion therapy boosts energy by providing fuel for the body on a cellular level. Key ingredients include B12 and coenzyme NAD+.
- Aspire Cardio Support - Your heart deserves some TLC, too! Support your cardiovascular system with this IV therapy featuring heart-healthy ingredients including B Vitamins and Methylfolate.
- Aspire Nourished Skin, Hair, and Nails - Strengthen your hair and nails with this unique IV infusion therapy. Key ingredients include B Vitamins, Biotin, and trace minerals needed for long, strong, and healthy hair and nails.
- Aspire Bone Support - Drinking milk isn’t the only way to support your bones. This IV includes a blend of B Vitamins, Potassium, and Trace Minerals that help support and strengthen bones.
- Aspire Breathe Easy - This IV therapy is ideal for those facing respiratory challenges. It includes Magnesium and other key ingredients that support healthy breathing.
- Aspire Headache / Migraine - This IV can help treat mild to severe acute headaches and migraines, or can be used as part of a headache/migraine prevention protocol. Key nutrients may include B Vitamins and Magnesium.
- Aspire Blood Sugar Control - Ideal for patients coping with diabetes or prediabetes, this IV therapy is targeted at regulating blood sugar. Key nutrients include B Vitamins and Chromium.
- Aspire Hangover Relief - Get relief after a night of celebrations with this IV hydration therapy that alleviates the symptoms of a hangover. Key ingredients include Magnesium and coenzyme NAD+.
- Aspire Substance Abuse and Detox - We understand that the path to recovery isn’t always a straight line. If you have relapsed, we are here to support you on your journey to wellness. This detox IV includes the coenzyme NAD which has been shown to aid in the addiction recovery process by reducing withdrawal symptoms.
À La Carte - We also offer an à la carte menu, for a more personalized IV therapy approach.This menu includes:
- High Dose Vitamin C
- Myer’s Cocktail
If you’re interested in IV therapy in San Diego or would like to see our complete list of IV infusion therapies, book a consultation at Aspire Regenerative today! Our clinicians can create a customized treatment plan and tailor your IV therapy to meet your specific needs.